Water for All
- Provide inclusive access to clean and safe drinking water for all communities.
- Reduce the incidence of diseases and deaths due to waterborne diseases and unsafe or contaminated sources.
- Reduce the cost for communities that pay much of travel far due to limited or no access to potable water.
- Increase the preparedness and resiliency of cities and communities towards access to potable water during calamities, crisis incidents from climate change, or other environmental disasters.
- Impact the well-being, livelihood, and overall quality of life of communities through inclusive and community-centered water solution systems.